Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Do you think I am a glory hunter?

I was wondering if i would be classified as a glory hunter. I live in Wembley and have been supporting Manchester United since 2005. Well to begin, I came to england in 2003 and was not able to speak english. As i gradually improved, i started engaging with sports, mainly football. The first game i watched was the FA Cup final between Manchester United and Arsenal. (Where Man Utd lost 5-4 on penalties). I Supported Man Utd on that day and my passion for the club has grown since. I watch every single game of theirs, know the XI (I could even name each player's number)and could name a few reserves. I know the clubs history and previous legends. Have a poster of their 2011 squad in my room, subscribed to their magazine and i am thinking of getting MUTV (If my Dad allows me to, which hopefully he will!)( I also have the home shirt with my name and number printed, and also have 2 of their previous jerseys)Man Utd is part of my lifestyle, for instance, its my instinct to go to manutd.com to check any exclusive news or catch up on the rumours. I get depressed when they lose and some times i get pissed off and will not speak to anybody. Sooooo,Do you think am I a glory hunter, and if so, how?

No comments:

Post a Comment