Thursday, July 21, 2011

Help me girls....which boy?

Ok so here it is. I have two guys that like me that I like as well. One of them is 15 and about my height at 5' 8" and is thin. He's very cute, and what I would best describe as artsy. He has straight, shaggy dark brown hair about to his jaw and touching his shoulders with streaks of blue in it, and has bright blue eyes. He is very quiet, but EXTREMELY intelligent. He writes and paints a lot. He is a lover not a fighter. He is one year younger than me and is just so sweet and cute. He would never do anything to hurt me. Now this other guy and I have had a history together and he can be really great, but he has a temper. He is my age, 16, and is about 6' tall. He is far more muscular and I just like the feeling of security I have when I am with him. He has short light brown hair but just doesn't seem to care as much. And now this second guy I mentioned wants to beat up the first I mentioned because he thinks he is stealing me. He tried to explain that it was a misunderstanding but he won't listen. I'm worried about him because he is going to get absolutely pummeled. So, who would you pick for a relationship in this instance?

No comments:

Post a Comment