Monday, July 18, 2011

Possible genophobia, or related phobia..?

Okay, this is something quite personal. And anyone interested in helping, please email me. But for a whie now, i thought my feelings were normal. I'm scared of sexual things i guess you could say, but i'm not a virgin. My boyfriend has made progress, but whatever condition i have is still there. And it's pretty bad. I can honestly say, i've been able to let him do things with/to me. Its just hard with me doing things to him. For instance, last night he mentioned a BJ.Not asking me, just saying we should try helping me with that next. And, well, I got into a pretty bad panic attack. I really just need some answers. I'm very confused on like, how i should feel on things. And even how i do feel. I just need some help, with knowing how i should feel. Whats normal, and whats not. That sort of thing. I'd be willing to say more in email. Please though, only professionals. I don't need any perverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment