Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How would you label me? 20 characters.?

I've always wondered what people think when they see me and what I'm labeled as. I'm not a can so I shouldn't have a label bla bla bla yeah I know but I was just wondering. Well I like to draw and I love to listen to music. Some of my favorite artists are Santigold, Florence + the Machine, Friendly Fires, Imogene Heap, Adele, Fleetwood Mac, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs and others. I usually draw realistic looking people but I used to draw a lot of anime as well. I don't really watch much tv or play video games. I usually just daydream and sunbathe (I'm always freezing cold). I don't really like starting drama but I like watching it unfold. I laugh everytime something gets chaotic even though I should probably be stressed out. I dress for comfort and most of the cloths I wear are Aeropostle, Rue 21 (their jeans are the only ones long enough that don't have high waters but also aren't super baggy), and Wal-mart shirts but I could probably match up my old torn shirts, too short jeans, and peace/heart neckleaces and mood rings better than most girls could with a whole new wardrobe from an expensive outlet mall. The places I like hanging out with my friend's the most is the cafeteria and the gym or outside in the front of the school. The most I do with my hair is just put in a ponytail or a side bun. I'm more comfortable in large crowds than I am with 2 or 3 people unless they're my best friends. I hate texting and talking on the phone because I always clam up or forget what to say and texting just takes too long. I don't want to grow up and I really don't want to drive because that's a major skill people need to learn when they're growing up. Oh and I've recently found a facination with taking pictures. I'm not very social unless I'm spoken to first. People kind of have to try really hard to get me to open up to them but when I do I'm a really loyal friend and the sweetest of all sweethearts :). Of course I know I probably look mean and not very friendly on the outside but this rules out any snobby or clique-ish people trying to befriend me. Welp good luck. Hopefully I didn't bore oyu to death and hopefully you read all of that although I'm sure you didn't :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment